SHIPPING & REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please DO NOT return/send your purchase before contacting us, as all returns and/or refunds must be approved first.
Shipping cost for returns is solely the responsability of the costumer.
Returns and Exchanges Policy applies to all purchases made through our website. For all other Auras Tulum purchases made at the boutique in Tulum may only be returned to that location.
- Online purchases made through the site are valid for exchange or refund within 15 days from shiping date.
- All returned or exchanged items must be unwashed, unworn, and undamaged, with all tags attached.
- Jewelry must be in its original packaging.
- Body scents and sale merchandise are NOT eligible for returns or exchange after purchase. All sales of these items are final.
RETURN BY MAIL
- The customer must cover the shipping cost of the returned or exchanged items; unless the wrong item was sent to you by our mistake.
- Mail the items back to us at the address below using any traceable shipping method.
Calle 5 sur entre 4 y 6 sur, La Veleta
77760 Tulum Quintana Roo
- Please be sure that your package is insured, in case of getting lost by mail, we will not be held responsible.
- Refunds will be made through Paypal. Please allow up to 15 business days for your return to be processed once we receive the package and examine if it meets the criteria of our return policy. Your refund will be credited back in US Dollars at the current exchange rate.
- The refund amount will not include any shipping charges.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 15 days after shipping date
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email with images at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a review.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.